Terms & Conditions
Please read the following carefully. Your use of the plaay? website and purchase of products from us means that you agree to these terms and conditions.
Shopping with plaay?
You must be 18 or over to purchase goods from this website.
1. You can Order Products in the following ways:
- Online via this website
- Or via Paypal/ and email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you place an Order for a Product in any of the ways described above (“Order”) you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
2. When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it.
This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Product(s) is/are afvailable and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Products are not available we will also let you know by email.
3. plaay? may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion.
If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
4. All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
1. The price for each product is shown on Plaay? Are VAT exclusive. VAT does not apply to overseas sales.
2. We always try to make sure that the prices on www.goplaay.com are accurate but errors may occur.
If we discover an error in the pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
3. You will be notified of estimated delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
Some larger orders may require a bespoke shipping price. We will contact you with this price before completing your order.
Any orders placed outside of the UK and EU will require specific delivery costing, please email your required delivery address to the following email address before placing your order and we will confirm accurate transport costs on return, email@example.com
4. Prices are quoted on www.goplaay.com in GBP £ Sterling
Outside the UK, your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate.
5. Non-EU customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries.
Unfortunately, we cannot advise you what these costs will be – please consult your local customs office for more information.
1. You can pay by credit card, debit card, cheque, Paypal or direct bank transfer.
- Orders may be processed online, or by telephone, using a credit or debit card (currently VISA, MasterCard, Delta and Switch/Solo). We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your order.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
- All order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the order differs.
- Plaay? accepts payment by cheque from both UK and overseas customers.
- Please make cheques payable to ‘plaay? Ltd’ and remember to include postage. Please also send us a covering letter detailing your order, cheque guarantee card number, guaranteed amount, expiry date, contact details and delivery address.
- We try to keep www.goplaay.com as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that any particular product will always be available. If we can’t supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
- All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
- We aim to dispatch within 2 working days on receipt of payment, using DPD Local, FedEx or UPS
- If your account qualifies for our standard terms of carriage, you will be notified of estimated delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.
- If your order is made online but you do not pay by credit card, or if you order in any other way, please contact us for details of the delivery charges prior to ordering.
- Delivery outside the EU may be subject to local import taxes, which are your responsibility where they apply. If so, the shipping company should contact you by telephone once your products are in customs to let you know the charge due or else you should consult your local customs office. Unfortunately, we cannot advise you what these charges will be and plaay? is not responsible for them.
- plaay? aims to deliver products to destinations in the UK within 2-3 working days (Courier permitting) in most circumstances, however, each product has a link on the product page stating the estimated delivery time for that product and you should refer to these for more details about delivery times.
- Any orders placed outside of the UK and EU will require specific delivery costing, please email your required delivery address to the following e- mail address before placing your order and we will confirm accurate transport costs on return, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders are despatched by 24 Hour Courier. Our couriers require a signature and operate between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Products between these hours.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on www.goplaay.com but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that in the unlikely event of packages being lost or damage, we are obliged to follow the set procedures of the courier company used.
- Please order from www.goplaay.com with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
plaay? does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in www.goplaay.com and associated web sites and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the plaay? web site is owned by, or licensed to plaay? unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our expressed consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of www.goplaay.com, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use plaay? for private and personal non-commercial use only – i.e. to view, copy and print portions of www.goplaay.com for the sole purpose of placing orders. The materials on www.goplaay.com may not be used for any other purpose.
- plaay? does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands featured on plaay?
Privacy and Data Policy
- plaay? makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to plaay? (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
- Process your order
- Provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service
- Help fraud prevention i.e. we check card details with our credit agency and reserve the right to refuse orders on that basis (your credit rating can be checked for a nominal fee with the main UK agencies Equifax and Experian)
- Open and run your account
- Administer prize draws
- Provide a more personal shopping experience.
- By making an order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- If you have ordered products from the plaay? web site before it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful.
- If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an order) whether or not you want us to contact you about future offers, events and new products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we’d like to keep you informed of the developments on www.goplaay.com.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
- plaay? will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent, or unless we have it already.
- In Order to improve our service at plaay? we may use a device known as a ‘cookie’. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited plaay? before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve plaay? and the products and services available to you.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation allowed any time before actual physical dispatch of the consignment for a full refund. Once goods are dispatched, the customer has 14 days to return unwanted goods returned in saleable trade condition inclusive of product (s) and all retail packaging. Return postage cost is the responsibility of the customer.
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with plaay?. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it, with the despatch note, unused, having taken reasonable care of it and complete with packaging and all components, for a full refund within 14 days.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 14 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us at the postal address below within 14 days of receipt.
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
- Please note that the shipping service you use to send the products back should be suitable for the value of the item. We will not refund extra postage charges for next day courier services.
- For help with items later than 14 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your wish to return products.
- We may allocate you with a returns code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt (such as via Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery) and return to: plaay ? Ltd, Unit 52, Sparkenhoe Business Centre, Southfield Road, Hinckley LE10 1UB
- You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
Unwanted Goods – Custom-made and High Value Products
- Due to the bespoke nature of custom-made products we are unable to offer our usual Money Back Guarantee on unwanted goods.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- plaay? has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on www.goplaay.com or contact us for exact sizes.
- plaay? shall insure ordered products at their purchase value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
- plaay? will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person’s services.
- Because of the nature of the Internet www.goplaay.com provides and maintains plaay? on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of www.goplaay.com will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use www.goplaay.com in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse plaay? for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit plaay? liability for death or personal injury resulting from neither its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- plaay? will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, industrial action, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, plaay? excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to plaay? and plaay? shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on www.goplaay.com
- any interruptions to or delays in updating www.goplaay.com
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of www.goplaay.com or any product purchased through www.goplaay.com
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the www.goplaay.com web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading www.goplaay.com, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from plaay? or its licensees and affiliates
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which www.goplaay.com link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- plaay? may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- plaay? may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of plaay? upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to plaays?’s other rights.
- plaay? acts as principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
- If plaay? does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at plaay? option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms constitute the full agreement between you and plaay? and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are principally aiming www.goplaay.com at the UK and EU market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Under the UK Criminal Justice Act 1988 it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under 16 years of age.
- Use of www.goplaay.com and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you would like help when ordering, information about a product, a request for product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org